We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by BestRugged.com are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
One Year Warranty
Customers who bought from BestRugged.com are guaranteed with a 12-month free repair warranty.
Classification of Warranty
- For non-human damage.
We support the 1-year warranty counted from the date of purchase. Within 1 year from the purchase date, the buyer can return items for repairs.
Buyers should be covered for the shipping fees for sending the item back, while we pay for the shipping fees for sending the repaired item back to the buyer.
- For man-made damage.
2.1 If you need to replace the parts of the phone which damaged by man-made, then you need to afford extra replacement parts and repair service costs. And also, two-way delivery freight.
2.2 If the phone is unusable due to man-made damage, we do not cover any repair costs and shipping fees.
What is man-made Damage?
Human-made damage refers to the damage of your mobile phone directly or indirectly and environmental factors, rather than the performance failure of the mobile phone host.
Man-made Damage Cases
– The mobile phone screen was broken due to improper use or improper protection by the customer.
– If the phone gets wet, damaged or unworkable due to long time immersed in water.
– Any problems caused by disassembling the phone without permission.
– Any problems caused by high temperature, strong magnetism and extrusion.
– The guarantee will be void if the user makes any changes or updates to the software
or operating system which were not explicitly authorised by us.
– Above cases are some examples of man-made damage, we can not enumerate all the cases here.
If we cannot directly determine whether the external damage has an impact on the internal performance, therefore we cannot determine whether it is the direct cause of the mobile phone performance problem, then we need the relevant professional appraisal agency to issue an appraisal report. But we will deal with your problem in an attitude of honesty and credibility, mutual consultation and cooperation.
The Warranty Does Not Apply to the Following:
– The product is out of the peroid of warranty.
– Man-made damage. (Refer to the above man-made damage clause)
– Failure to operate in accordance with the instruction manual or connect non-original accessories to cause damage to the phone or malfunction.
– Wear, cracks, breaks, holes, scorching, and desoldering of shell components other than the touch screen caused during the use.
– Product failure or damage caused by force majeure (such as earthquake, fire, lightning, voltage instability, etc.)
– Damage caused by using pirated software or infected by a virus.
– Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
How to request Warranty (return, repair and refund)
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
- If your item has an issue, please first sens the email to email@example.com
- Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number.
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
- Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
- Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing item(s), Wrong item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
- Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
- Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.Possible Solutions:– If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.– If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available).For any other return and refund information, please refer to the ‘’ return and refund ‘’ page of BestRugged.com